Does the @TextCortex Tandem Language Partner A.I. know that its name (Lisa) is the #Abbreviated Form of a Name that Wasn't as Popular (in the U.S.)?

|That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to the where I list |that word| and in the description of one of the Personas that Text.Cortex shares with its users) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

The word |Abbreviated| sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-word *mregh-u- "Short," prefixed by ancient words that mean "To (see Ad-)."
just like #Abbreviate #Abbreviates #Abbreviating
 #Abbreviation #Abbreviations #Abbr.

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


On ZenoChat, I went ahead and "commented to Lisa," 'Your name is the abbreviated form of another, but is more popular than the other.' And she responded, "That is correct! My name, Lisa, is often used as a nickname for Elizabeth or Elisabeth, but it has become a popular name on its own. In the United States, Lisa was a very popular name during the 1960s and 1970s, and it has remained a common name ever since."

I know it's possible the A.I. is 'patronizing,' but I have to admit that I did get a little dopamine-boost when she responded 'That is correct!'

Comments