@RonCarpenter reveals something about Heaven & Hell - in summary, People are the #Hatch to Either

I think his sermon is linked through |that word|. I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below. And I'll discuss Pastor Ron's sermon beneath (and/or you might add to the discussion in the comments)).

The word |Hatch| (Opening) is built on the proto-word *hak- (also the source of ancient words that mean "|Fence, Gate"). The 'Come Forth from an Egg'-meaning is probably built on ancient words that mean "Birds' Mating." The |'Engrave or Draw Fine |Parallel Lines'-meaning is built on ancient words that mean "|Ax (see |Hatchet)."
on which are also-built #Hatches #Hatched #Hatching
 the surname #Hatcher #DownTheHatch #Hatchback
 #Hatchery #Hatcheries #Hatchling #Hatchlings #Hatchway
 #Hatchways

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


Ignoring 'the point of his sermon' for a second, I remember Pastor Ron saying that 'people in your life are either windows-to-Heaven or gateways-to-Hell' (reminds me of a parable that teaches that Heaven & Hell are exactly the same, except for the choices of the people who feast there).

His process behind this discovery (in part) was the Scripture that tells us how God would walk with Adam in the garden (before The Fall of Man that cast us out of The Garden)---which showed that God had 'windows from Earth to Heaven' (also forgetting for a second that Earth IS Heaven).

I was just listening in passing, and this is about where I stopped; but my mind speculates on it, and asks, 'So who does Pastor Ron think was God's window to The Garden---Adam? or is this where Pastor Ron validates the speculation that there was Lilith before Eve?'

I dunno (maybe I'll watch 'the rest of the sermon' & find out ... if you did already, you can straighten me out in the comments)
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments