A #Spontaneous Idea (something I'd Do #Spontaneously if I Could Just 'Command it' & it'd be Finished. but which might actually take a longer time than I feel like spending all-at-once ...)

The idea? 'Do a "Wordle" (maybe I ought to spell it 'WRDL' to show I mean 'the word-cloud' and not 'the game') for each chapter of The Holy Bible.' But first ...

The word |Spontaneous| (linked to my post about 'the Wordles') is built on ancient words that mean "Internal #Volition Without External Stimulus" (some tie it to the word Spin, but that's just from phonetic similarity.) 
|Volition| is the peak of a tower with proto-word *wel- "to WishWill" in its foundation.
on which are also-built #Spontaneousness #Spontaneal (obsolete)
 #SpontaneousCombustion #SpontaneousGeneration #Spontaneity
 #Volitions #Volitional

To Keep Up on My 'Research,' 

Of course I'm not gonna put 'all those wordles' right here, but rather I'll list all the books here, linking them each to a page for each book, where I'll list all the chapters, and link each chapter-listing to its WRDL. (And--because I'm lazy--SMART 😉--I'll be 'stealing' this list from City CHURCH.)

Old Testament Books

(Scroll to location)

  1. Genesis (about Jacob)
  2. Exodus (about Plague)
  3. Leviticus (about Feasts)
  4. Numbers
  5. Deuteronomy
  6. Joshua
  7. Judges
  8. Ruth
  9. 1 Samuel
  10. 2 Samuel
  11. 1 Kings
  12. 2 Kings
  13. 1 Chronicles
  14. 2 Chronicles
  15. Ezra
  16. Nehemiah
  17. Esther
  18. Job
  19. Psalms
  20. Proverbs
  21. Ecclesiastes
  22. Song of Solomon
  23. Isaiah
  24. Jeremiah
  25. Lamentations
  26. Ezekiel
  27. Daniel
  28. Hosea
  29. Joel
  30. Amos
  31. Obadiah
  32. Jonah
  33. Micah
  34. Nahum
  35. Habakkuk
  36. Zephaniah
  37. Haggai
  38. Zechariah
  39. Malachi
New Testament Books

(Scroll to location)

  1. Matthew
  2. Mark
  3. Luke
  4. John
  5. Acts
  6. Romans
  7. 1 Corinthians
  8. 2 Corinthians
  9. Galatians
  10. Ephesians
  11. Philippians
  12. Colossians
  13. 1 Thessalonians
  14. 2 Thessalonians
  15. 1 Timothy
  16. 2 Timothy
  17. Titus
  18. Philemon
  19. Hebrews
  20. James
  21. 1 Peter
  22. 2 Peter
  23. 1 John
  24. 2 John
  25. 3 John
  26. Jude
  27. Revelation
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments