I'm Living the Life I #Wished for ... 'a Cliché come True!' (that's #BeCarefulWhatYouWishFor ...) | #Wish #Wishing #Wishes #iWishImayIwishImight #aDreamisaWishYourHeartMakes

I discuss 'the wish I made' and 'how it's come true now that I'm barreling #OverTheHill' in a paying forum that you can access through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; you can GET PAID there too, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word "Wish" is built on ancient words that mean "to Desire, Strive for." 
The phrase "Over the Hill" is from the idea that your life is a path that's an arduous climb-up in the beginning and -an easy coast down the other side in the end.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Searching to make sure I got that phrase right, I brought up
They generally seem to imply that life is actually A MOUNTAIN & -that 'over the hill' is more like "a sign that you've climbed as high as your own climbing can take you! that you're too old and tired to continue climbing at the same pace!" but NOTHING about 'coasting to the landing on the other side' 😒

Comments