@DarrylB's #BiblicalMasteryAcademy shows us how Translators don't just 'Translate,' but they literally #Oblate the message Across 'Eternity'

That word (and the related words) came up as I researched the word that was brought up by an the video I link to through the bold text ...

The word “Oblate” (which isn't the verb I thought it was, but ... seems to mean either "Flattened on the Ends" or "Person Devoted to Religious Work (especially 'one so-Dedicated (by one's parents) in Childhood')) is built on either the ancient words that mean "to Stand-, Put in Order (Spread, Extend, |Broaden, Enlarge, Widen, Lengthen, Flatten) |Toward (|Ob-)" or "to Carry-, Bear |Toward." 
just like #Oblation #Ablation #Ablative

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments