Professor @Maddow reminds us that "Conservative" does not necessarily mean "Republican" (that #ConservativeMedia like @NEWSMAX @AmConMovement @PJMedia_com @IAPolls2022 just 'Keep On Rollin`') | @indivisibleTeam

I'll often refer to Republicans & Conservatives as 'the same thing,' but

So 'Conservatism' is more like a League or an #Industry while 'Republicanism' is more like a Team or Company. (Professor Maddow actually called it 'the Right-Wing Media Industry.')

The word “Industry” is built on ancient words that mean "to Build In, -Within (to Spread, Diligent, Active, Zeal, |Experience, |Aptitude, |Skill, |Cleverness)"
just like #Industries #Industrial #Industrious #Industrialism #Industrialist #Industrialists #Industrialization #Industrialize

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments