... or is Professor #DerekMuller @Veritasium just throwing us #RedHerring? @ElectroBOOMguy, @Tom_Nicholas & #EEVblog arouse our suspicion

... hmm ...

"Red #Herring" is a Smoked Fish supposedly used by Fugitives to throw Bloodhounds off their Scent (hence the phrase's metaphoric sense of "something used to Divert Attention from the Truth, a False Lead"). 
The word “Herring” might be built on ancient words that mean "Grey, |Hoar" (from the fish's color) or "Host, |Multitude" (due to its usual moving in large |Schools).
#Herringbone

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I've shared the video in which Professor M. informs us of 'the way electricity works' (basically, 'it magnetizes your machines; it doesn't "pump fuel into them"').

But some say it might not be that way
So basically, Professor's not "wrong"; it's just very easy to get the wrong message. I'm sure he'd agree that it's best to get the full truth..
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments