#Scent | #Scents (a good selection available from @Scentsy)

Here is 'the group of words' that give "that word" (linked to my post on "Hearken") a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Scent” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Feel, |Perceive, |Sense, |Discern, |Hear, |See"

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner



Though 'Scent' comes from the hunting-lexicon, it makes me think of Scentsy (I think I have a cousin who sells them, and my roommate is always buying some from her friends-etc. at Affair of the Heart). Some of the Scents they offer (I'll get back to this later ... I guess for-now this'll just give you 'a preview' of the types of scents you can get):
    Fragrance Families:
  • Bakery
  • Citrus
  • Floral
  • Fresh
  • Fruity
  • Spice
  • Wood
  • (misc.? I dunno)
  • Fragrance Categories:
  • New Fragrances
  • Best Sellers
  • Disney
  • Kids'
  • Men's
  • Country

Comments