@KatieHeigl teaches us about #Superfoods (and their opposite ... #Duperfoods?) on The Ranch @BadlandsPets

My WowApp homepage shared the introduction (linked through the bold text below) to Katherine Heigl's pet-food brand.

There's no regulated definition for “Superfoods,” but they are generally Foods that offer High (Super) Levels of Desirable Nutrients, -of Disease Prevention, or -of Simultaneous Health Benefits beyond 'Nutritional Value
And "Duperfoods" ... aren't anything I've heard anyone mention, but are the name I'd give to Foods that Harm the eaters' Health---with a word inspired by the word "Super-Duper," a 'rhyming reduplication form' of "Super" (first attested in 1940).
#Superfood #Duperfood

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

On a video about pet-foods linked above, Katherine Heigl proposes that the main cause for the depleted lifespan of pets today is probably their diet, and she lists


My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments