Chuck #Norris Reveals the Key to Healthy Aging @RoundhouseProv. (that's #RoundhouseProvisions)

In a video linked from the bold link below, the 80+ year-old martial-arts movie-star fitness-expert describes the internal enemies he defeats.

The surname “Norris” is built on ancient words that mean "from the North" or "Wet Nurse, |Foster Mother."
#Nordin

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Taking notes from the video,
Chuck Norris has identified 3 Internal Enemies & how you can fight them off (with a little backup from the 'Texas Ranger's' team)
  1. A Compromised Gut - full of bad bacteria, fought off by
    1. eating foods 'good bacteria' (probiotics) - L. Rhamnosus
    2. eating Prebiotic Fiber (onions, asparagus, Jerusalem artichoke)
  2. Not Enough Nutrients, often because of a lack of variety in your diet - a problem solved with Superfoods
    • Barley, Kale, Alfalfa (foods with Phytonutrients) - the Green Alkalizing Blend, along with Chlorella, Lemon Juice, Oat, Spirulina, Wheatgrass
  3. Rapid Aging (the way some people 'get old' while others 'age gracefully')
    • Instead of Multivitamins, stay young using Supplements! (? I don't know; I use a multivitamin (a gummy, with my breakfast (to counter the 'candy' of the multivitamin)), but I'm only 41) Supplements like Ashwaganda, Bovine Collagen, AstraGin, ... I wonder if he's looked into Turmeric (with Curcumin ... which I realize probably fit more with 'the Superfoods')
It's great if you can work all these health-foods into your diet, but--for most of us--it's A LOT of work. That's why Norris puts all the materials together (from the best sources) and gives them all to us in Roundhouse Provisions' formula Morning Kick---tastes just like strawberry-lemonade.

And it's not available in stores; because it would be way too expensive that way. The inexpensive way is to get it through the 'chain of links' above (the bold link, leading to a front-page, leading to the video's page, leading to the "next step" in the ordering-process).

Though ordering directly through the regular website is still cheaper than it would be if Roundhouse Provisions distributed to retailers (or -if you went to all the premium sources they use to put the formula together)!

 
I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments