Doing the #WritersLift Right (and not as #idiotically as I've BEEN doing it) | @GreenDay @VoyageOfTheMind

I propose 'some ways to AVOID #idiocy with #WritersLift's (on Twitter)' in a paying forum you can join (FOR FREE) through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Idiotically” is built on ancient words that mean "One's Own (see Idiom)" (i.e. an Private Person, too Ignorant to take part in Public Affairs, a |Layman (Professionally Un|skilled, an |Ordinary & Uneducated Outsider ... like Green Day's #AmericanIdiot, it's someone who's a Valid Citizen (doing Mindless Work that we all need done (cleaning, errand-running, etc.), while the non-idiots do the writing or war-fighting or architecture-etc.)
#Idiot #Idiotic #Idiots (the obsolete #Idiotacy #Idiotry) #Idiotical #IdiotBox (the television-set, back before flat-screens were "a thing") #IdiotLight (dashboard warning signal) #IdiotSavant

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


'The site from which Bing lifted this image' is "private"; you & I COULD apply to be 'allowed to read and comment on that,' but I linked the image to "the writer's Twitter-account" instead. (SHE links to her blog/website from there, but first I scroll-down and see ...

(... where she lists "The Six Breeds of Twitter #WritersLift")
  • First, some #WritersLift's that are essentially 'Follow-invitations'
    • The Pleading Lift - 'Follow ME ... just to be nice! PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ?'
    • The Friend Lift - "My friend online needs more Writers on Twitter to follow them."
    • The Follow Train - "A few of us all follow each other; you should too!"
  • The OG Lift - because perhaps the #WritersLift was originally meant to help 'build the writers' community's influence on Twitter'?
  • The Ineffective Lift - essentially 'a tweet that "takes the #WritersLift name in vain"'
  • The Promotional Lift - which is what I thought ALL #WritersLift's were supposed to be (I mention on the forum linked above)
(and if I get any of 'my commentaries there' wrong, I hope Laura "VoyageOfTheMind" Schmidt corrects me in the comments)


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments