So #WhatIsAnNFT? 'a @CryptoComNFT Guaranteed #Ownership of The Original'? Like a Trademark ... i.e. not an #AFT @ColbertLATESHOW #Own #Owned #TheyOwnYou #Owning #Owners #BusinessOwners #CarOwners #HomeOwnership

I feel the need to clarify this, when Crypto.com offers 'a chance to get in on the NFT-market' with a form you can access through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Ownership” is rooted in ancient words that mean “to Have (see Owe)” (be Master of, |Possess; to Acknowledge, |Admit as Fact, make Full Confession of).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Stephen Colbert explains the basics of it; but I think you'll understand it better if you see how it relates ...


... I mean, you understand that I don't "own" most of the 'images I share' here; actually, it might be more accurate to call them 'images I share pictures-of.'





Comments