... Still Trying to Figure Out How @CryptoTabnet makes people #Owe you for the @CryptoTabNFT's you hold onto (or 'let them hold onto for you')

CryptoTab offers us cryptominers "NFTs" we can buy to give our mining-apps 'higher hashrates.'

But I think they might be misusing the term 'NFT.'

See, CryptoTab makes free mining-software that gets us "free Bitcoin" in exchange for their efficient use of energy we're wasting; and ... well--before I go further (below the first image below)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Owe” (a 'grain of sand' deep beneath the word "Token," allegedly the "T" in 'NFT') is built on ancient words that mean "be Master of, Possess" (that obsolete sense tranferred to the current "to Have a Debt to Repay" through a phrase that meant "to Own to Yield").
#Owed #Owing

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Across a lot of The Internet, NFTs are something like 'ownership of media-moments' (I suppose they're mostly 'bits of code (in the Blockchain) that state someone's ownership of a particular video, -audio, -blog article or -line of programming').

Comic genius Stephen Colbert implies that they are 'not real' by proposing a commodity that could "compete with them"---he calls the proposed competitor #AFTs (Actual Fucking Things), because NFTs--though perhaps CONNECTED TO actual things--have no physical evidence proving you own them.

(I'm sure people could counter that with, "Oh yeah? Well, would millions of people watch your shows & attend your performances & buy your books etc. if you did not 'put your name on them'? Is 'the value of your name' an AFT?"

(And he might respond (much more eloquently than this), "No, but every cent I make results from 'the sale of AFTs (books, hours spent at work, seconds of broadcast, etc.)' You buy an NFT, what do you have? 'Assurance that you own something,' right? And how much does 'assurance' weigh?")


But CryptoTab's NFTs ... I don't know if they're attached to anything, except for 'the money/currency you pay them to assure you that they're holding your money.'

They tell me about '99% discounts on their NFTs'; I click for more information, and they tell me,
Growing referral network and getting BTC just got a lot easier! The updated algorithm and improved Affiliate Program open up many new opportunities for you to earn profits in CryptoTab products — the variety of which has expanded! Now mining is much more efficient and referral income has grown to the heavens!
I then scroll down & see the link they want me to use to invite YOU into their NFT program---a link (the bold hyperlink above) that they introduce with,
It's time for revolutionary NFT Mining! Share your links and codes. People will get a valuable NFT! And you will enjoy a bonus percent of their CT NFT income.
And--on the page where they give me the link--they describe it with,
Share your code with friends and followers. When using it, they will get a valuable NFT for mining and you will have a bonus equal to 10% of their CT NFT income — including the one from the received NFT.
'Digging' (or at-least 'clicking the links they give me') to find out more, they give me the best advice:
And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives, and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments