Honorable #KetanjiBrownJackson is HIGHLY #Valid, but How Much of that #Validation comes from Her Ethnicity? | @LateNightSeth

That is; How many of her accomplishments came because she 'played the Negro-card' (e.g. an African-American scholarship, a diversity-hire), rather than 'her non-ethnic qualifications'?

I discuss it in a paying forum you can access through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Valid (& #Validly #Validity #Validities #Validate #Validated #Validating #Validates #Invalid)” is built on ancient words that mean Strong.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I looked for 'if Ketanji Brown Jackson were white' on YouTube, and this is the closest I could find ...

Comments