#Enrollment, @OKCPS!? You Mean Kids Aren't #Enrolled in #PublicSchools Automatically?

An ad I saw while playing Facebook Games led me to an enrollment-ad you can access through 'the bold word(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Enrollment” is built on ancient words that mean "Put In Roll (Roll-Call, not ... I dunno, Cinnamon-Roll)" (also evolving/translating to "Record- or Write in a Register")

#Enroll #Enrolling #Enrol #Enroled #Enroling 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I mean, I guess I remember my parents' "sending in my enrollment-form" every year; but--the way everybody's always saying how crucial school is to 'success in life' (I know they use the word "education," but 'education-money' doesn't go to "people who quit school and go straight into the work-force)--you would think young citizens were enrolled automatically!

And what about "Truancy"? How can you get in trouble for 'not going to school' if you're not enrolled in that school?

The word “Truancy” is built on ancient words that mean Buffoon, Wretched Wretch, Vagabond, of Low Caste, Miserable, Rogue, Beggar, (applied to Children who Stay Away from School without Leave (or anyone who Wanders from an Appointed Place)).

#Truant #Truants


I guess "Enrollment of Grade-School Students" is under the same logic as "Baptism of Infants"---it's not done to 'make the children any better,' but rather 'to make sure that the parents are paying attention!' (at-least at the start 👶🏼)

Comments