@Bing says #LeagueOfLegends is 'Really Something'; I'll probably agree ...

My Microsoft Rewards dashboard told me there's some big "League of Legends"-action going on ... and I'm sure I'd be interested, but first I need to learn 'what "League of Legends" is!

Meanwhile, Bing delivers the "League of Legends" tournament-schedule on a search-page you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

League of Legends is the most-played Esport & the most-profitable Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (or #MOBA) game in Esports-History

I'll see if I can play (on my PC). First, I'll try and #Register. 

The word “Register” is built on ancient words that mean "to Carry-, Bear- (Gest) -Back (Re-)."
#Registers #Registered #Registering #Registrar #Registerer #Registrary #Deregister #Registration #Registry #Registrant #RegisteredNurse (or #RN) Music's #HighRegister #LowRegister #MiddleRegister etc., #CashRegister #AtTheRegister

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


... and I'm registered!

But it's taking a while to install, and I'm not sure if I have 'the proper gaming equipment' ... we'll see

Comments