It Might Involve- and might Start with-the #Palm, but the #Palmistry I'm Studying involves THE WHOLE #HAND! & maybe some Anatomy #StudyAid | @IndiaNetZone @Palmistindian @innerBody

'Palmistry' & 'Hand' etc. (below-hyperlinked to some discussion of 'which direction this study is going') is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Palmistry” (the Art of |Divination from the Palm of the Hand, particularly by Reading the Lines therein) is built on 'Palm + ancient words that mean |Weaver or Archery
The word “Palm” is built on ancient words that mean Flat, to |Spread (referring to the flat End of an |Oar, as well as the hand; the Palm Tree is so-called because its leaves look like the palms of hands). 
The word “Hand” is built on ancient words come from other ancient words that usually refer to |Seizing, Taking, |Collecting, |Guarding, Protecting.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I guess I'll start by listing- and 'reporting my research'-on the "entities" above:

Of course–since I'm talking about Palmistry–it would also be good to know about ...
    The Lines the palmists read (with an 'early' (i.e. before I know more about 'what I'm looking at') read of my primary hand (my right hand):
  • The Fate Line - shallow and only going halfway up my hand
  • The Health Line - mine's almost invisible
  • The Marriage Line - I don't think I have one ... oh wait, that's the little line crossing The Money Line (which I don't have)
  • The Life Line - normal, but mine doesn't connect to ...
  • The Head Line - normal looking
  • The Money Line - like I said above, I don't have one ... unless it's another little line parallel to my Marriage Line (almost on the side of my hand)
  • The Sun Line - don't have one, unless you count a sort of 'wide valley' beneath my Apollo finger and above my Heart line
  • The Heart Line - normal
... but I might be more interested in 'how all that lines up with the hands' actual anatomy' ...




Comments