The #Kabalarian Philosophy tells me that My Name (which isn't @RobertTCarroll) & Birth-date forecast This Pathway ... or not ...

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to Robert Todd Carroll's analysis of the philosophy) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Kabalarian” (like #Kabbalah #Cabbala #Cabbalist) is built on ancient words that mean "to Receive-, |Admit-, |Accept Wisdom" (Received Lore, Tradition; especially that of |Mystical Interpretation of The Old Testament).





Hmm ...

... Pythagoras (not the one in Atlantis), the Essenes, Solar Plexus, Great Pyramid of Giza, The Mathematical Principle ...

I give the Kabalarians' site my name and birthdate, and they apply 'The Mathematical Principle' to tell me ... a lot ...

They tell me my birthpath is set before me by my birthdate---giving me the purpose of a Leader & Educator who lifts- & inspires others through development of my self-expression and -my understanding of life. Practical, Inspirational, Achieving Goals in Finances or Politics

Serving humanity, with impartial justice in the distribution of profits. I need an administrative position (where I am not subservient to others), where my employees are inspired (by my creativity) to live the best lives (in support of me) as I live mine (in support of them).

They tell me that people's names are the key to balanced thought necessary for their health, happiness & fulfillment. The way they were talking about names, it seemed important that I change it to give them my "Most-used" name (Jay)rather than just my "Legal" first-name (Jason)---and that gave me a chance to add some nicknames, middle-names, and possible name-changes.

Their forecast (on my names & nicknames) might be kinda random--arbitrary matching of their letters to certain numbers that match up with certain personality-qualities--but ... well, let's see what they say.

They say "Jay" matches with Strong Feelings, Emotional Desires, Determined Strong Will, Uncompromising Individuality; Extremes in Art, -Music or -Drama, Short-Term Responsibility, devotion to Independence, Personal Freedom, Resistance to Change (once I've made my Reasonable Decision), Obstinate traits, Candid Expression, Disregard for Diplomacy (to my hurt).

The name also indicates I'm Engaging when I'm Happy, I Go to Great Lengths to Help others in need, but I need to be careful not to Expect too much Recognition for my Efforts (so that my Friendships don't depend on 'whether I & my friends do favors for each other'). I worry too much---it makes me discard my Peace-of-Mind & Relaxation & Vitality.

I (as a "Jay") should try to control my Temper, Indulgence & Medication-Dependence, resulting in Nervous-System problems like Fits, Strokes, Palsy, Epilepsy or other disorders that might result in Headaches, Sinus Conditions or Defective Hearing or -Eyesight.

Then they start suggesting I order a first-name that's balanced
 to my birthpath---to free my mind to pursue my natural
 calling, to attract progressive opportunities that help me
 fulfill my purpose.


With my full first-name, I'm influenced to be Refined, Inspirational & Deep-Thinking, with a Restless Urge for Knowledge, Highly Helpful, Clever, Analytical,

... and with a Kinship with Nature, which might lead me to an occupation in Forestry, Fishing, Aviation, or as a Game Warden etc.

The name "Jason" makes me desire Peace & Tranquility, but makes me attract Turbulence and Bitter Chaos---maintaining Harmonious Relationships is hard work. Addicted to Love & Understanding, I'm easily Hurt or Offended. So--instead of getting hurt by Angry reactions to my Deeper Feelings--I withdraw into Moods of Depression, Jealousy & Unhappiness.

That habit convinces me that I can only express my higher ideals or -my deep appreciation through Writing (where I'm not interrupted by reactions). My nervousness could lead to Insomnia, Stomach- & Solar Plexus-Sensitivity, Heart- & Respiratory Problems, and Impulsive Accidents.

Then we get to my surname(s ... current & possible-future).

"Hubbard"s are Pleasant, Easy-Going, Friendly, Matter-of-Fact, drawn into practical-, technical fields (Mechanics, Computers, Science, Accountancy (my father & grandfather actually were accountants), Architecture) ... counter to the individualism of "Jay," 'Hubbard' might go into Teaching, Health Services, Human Resources.

"Hubbard"s are good with practical arts like Cooking, Sewing, Woodworking. We're Skeptical of New Ideas & -Theories, and don't put much stock in Imagination, Vision & Idealism---a lack of Confidence and Initiative.

"Hubbard"s trust in Tradition over tradition-breaking Correction, and generally stay away from Music, Art & Literature (except in their Technical aspects). We like sweets & candy & chocolate 'to our hurt' ("Over-Stoutness," Intestinal Difficulty, Fluid Imbalance causing Swelling in the Legs & Ankles, Phlebitis, Female Troubles & Prostate Problems).

And they suggest I order a more-balanced surname.

And it goes on-&-on. (I think I linked to it above.)

Comments