How @StarWars might Evolve from 'Fiction' to #Lore - #StarWarsFINEJEWELRY! | @SageGarnish @stargatecommand

The company offers its jewelry on a site you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll speculate how it might be used to move STAR WARS from 'fiction' to 'historical tale,' but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Lore” is built on ancient words that mean "Furrow, Track" (in the foundation with words that mean "Doctrine, |Precept, Teaching" ... compare with Learn).
#Folklore #Lere

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I imagine 'someone buying me some of these pieces of jewelry' (50%-off sales-prices going soon!) and then--dozens/hundreds/thousands of years in the future--someone asks where they got the jewelry, and my 'grandchild' replies "Oh, I had an ancestor in The Clone Wars on a distant planet before the Goa'uld conquered them & discovered Earth."

Oh, today we know that I'm referring to fiction (and actually crossing two 'streams of fiction' that might not even touch each other (and if they DO touch elsewhere, tell me about it in the comments!)), but who's to say they'll know in the future?

It could be like 'when I tell people my grandfather was one of the first car-makers in Oklahoma City' or 'when I tell people I had ancestors on The Mayflower (used by the colonists known as The Pilgrims to come to America & celebrate the first Thanksgiving Day).

And so it goes.
the 'force' that causes you to find profit & fulfillment by doing these few favors for me 🙏🏽
I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments