@16Personalities thinks My 'Identity' is more Assertive than #Turbulent | #Turbulently #Turbulence #Turbulency


16P told me this on a profile-outline linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Turbulent” (as opposed to the Assertive personality-trait) is built on ancient words that mean |Turmoil, Crowd (same foundation as Turbid).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


The above-linked profile tells me,
Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.



You’re mostly Assertive.

Assertive individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals. 

 


... reading further, I read "Turbulent" as 'easily tossed by the waves of the storm,' and I read "Assertive" as 'steadily sailing to my destination no matter what the storm may do.'

Comments