@VOX warns us of the Upcoming #Turbidity of #indictingTrump, #ArraigningTrump, #TryingTrump, #ConvictingTrump, #SentencingTrump ...

In an article linked through the boldened text below, VOX explains how 'the legal actions taken against Donald Trump' will help most Americans but -hurt many others (fewer than it'll help, but enough to inspire violence.

The word I was thinking-of was "Trouble," but that one's already 'built'; so I look at its foundation and notice “Turbidity,” a word built on ancient words that mean "|Turmoil, Crowd (Confuse, |Bewilder, Muddy, Unclear)."
#Turbidly #Turbid #Turbidness #Turbidnesses #Turbidities #Perturb #Perturbs #Perturbed #Perturbing #Turbine #Turbines #Turbulent #Turbulently


And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments