A 'Redemo' from @CopelandNetwork accompanies his 'Epistle' about #John14One ("Let Not Your Heart be #Troubled") | #STRONGSg5015 @theBibleHub

I'll review "John 14:1"; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Troubled” is built on ancient words that mean "Turbid (|Disturbed, |Cloudy, |Stirred up, Mixed)."
#Trouble #Troubling #Troubles #TroubleAndStrife (rhymes with Wife ... hmmm) #Troubleshooter #Troubleshooting #Troublesome #Troublous #Overtrouble #Untroubled
The original word “ταράσσω (tarassó)” is also translated "|Agitated, |Abashed, |Flurried."
#Trouble #Troubling #Troubles #TroubleAndStrife (rhymes with Wife ... hmmm) #Troubleshooter #Troubleshooting #Troublesome #Troublous #Overtrouble #Untroubled

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


bread & wine, and the text "LET NOT YOUR Heart BE TROUBLED! JOHN 14:1" ... a 'redemo' that accompanied KCM's September 2022 Partner-Letter
one side of the "September 2022" 'redemo' (I quote the other side below)

Kenneth Copeland quotes John 14:1 (I forget which version),
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. (It's not 'dyed red,' but it would've been in one of those versions (the ones that dye Jesus' words red))

 Jumping into the BibleHub-version (a little differently than I normally do it):

The Greek: "Μὴ ταρασσέσθω ὑμῶν ἡ καρδία πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν Θεόν καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε" - transcribed (or transliterated) "Mē tarassedsthō hymōn hē kardia pisteuete eis ton Theon kai eis eme pisteuete" 

BibleHub translates it (using Young's Literal Translation, I think), "Not [let be troubled] [of you] the heart. [You believ]e in - God, also in Me believe."

And then we get to 'why I usually quote BibleHub using 'a table'; though it's pretty-much 'respective' so far (each proceeding original word corresponding to each proceeding translated word or phrase), most of the original words have more than one possible meaning.

Using Google Translate (who makes it super easy for me ... Thanks Google!), the first word can also be translated, "Non, Don't, Lest," the next, "shake," then "there," "or," "core, ticker," '(do you) believe,' "to, at, one," "the," 'god,' "and," 'to, at, one,' 'Me,' '(do you) believe.'

So it could've been translated, "Don't shake there or ticker; do you believe at the god and to me do you believe," whatever that tells us ...

On the flipside of the 'redemo,' KCM praises "VICTORY over Trouble!... I am a covenant believer.... I let not my heart be troubled.... I have the faith of God.... (Furthermore) I am born of Him, therefore I am a world overcomer.... All His words to me are blood-backed and will never pass away.... And this is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith!"

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments