Maybe I'm #TheRandolorian, because I Take 'the #Random Words I See/Hear/Think-of' as "My Assignments" | @Bing (S.E. of @Microsoft)

A usual source of those words is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word "Random" is built on ancient words that mean "to Run" (or a somewhat Haphazard |Flow). #Randomly #AtRandom #RandomNumbers #Randomize #RandomAccessMemory #Randomized #Randomizing

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner




-of |Gonzaga's undefeated entry in the NCAA-tournament, -of |Mexico's recent legalization of Marijuana, -of a poll on whether people think there's a difference between Pie & Cobbler, -of a FREE Program that lets you Draw on any PDF, -of Standout Women in World-History (on International Women's Day, in 'National Women's Month' (which is also Brain-Injury Awareness Month)), -of a Carnivorous species of Heron ...

Comments