I'm Wondering 'How Stupid @MSNBC & @TheDemocrats & @MoveOn think You Are' - @Maddow, @JRPsaki etc. Don't Believe in (lowercase d) Democracy | @TheAdvocates

now--before I get side-tracked into some rabbit-hole like
 "my whole deal with capitalizing some words' first letters"--

'The aforementioned fairy-tale believers'---they seem to think that "elected law-officials" hold sway over the humans' will-power ... that "putting laws in their governments' books" will make people powerless to manufacture, sell &/or buy the weapons being used by more-and-more mass-murderers lately. 


Some questions I think they're afraid to ask (or 'thoughts they're afraid to explore,' since they might break The Democrats' narrative---"The Reality they cast over your eyes to hide The Truth")
  • When someone decides they need an AR-15, is that decision changed by "the legality of the firearm?"
  • I'm tempted to echo Conservatives' "good guy with a gun"-argument (They say, "Sometimes the only thing that'll stop 'a bad guy with a gun' is 'a good guy with a gun.'") But I'm sure that 'good guys don't have guns.' There are other ways to stop 'bad guys with guns'---negotiation, hand-to-hand combat, etc.

    But I echo the argument with another common Conservative argument: "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns."
My point is: the lawmakers have NO SAY over whether I buy a gun (of any kind) or not. If I have one, their laws can't take it; and if I don't have one, their laws can't MAKE me get one.

My definition of "democracy" is 'The People decide'---or maybe (to put it exactly) 'The PERSONS decide.' No matter how unanimous the legislature is on a law in the government-books, 'following that law' is EACH CITIZEN'S DECISION. Oh, 'many other citizens' will decide PUNISH THEM for breaking that law; but it's their free choice.

These are random, #haphazard thoughts that come to mind as I watch 'the women I love' (well, 'the ones I para-socially adore') perform their 'left-wing propaganda' (almost as bad as FOX NEWS' right-wing propaganda, but ... factual) & -as I try to maintain my Libertarian resolve (shown in the quiz-results linked through the bold text below). 

The word “Haphazard” is built on ancient words that mean "Risk-, Danger- or Peril by Chance or Luck (Hap, Hazard)."
#Haphazardly, often mispronounced #HalfAssed (because how often do people go into things 'Full-Assed'?)

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments