#ReportGlobe lists the Most #Perilous Dog Breeds

Well, they call them "Dangerous" (and describe each on the pages linked through the bold text below); but I've already started on that word, and it's held up by a word with the meaning of ...

The word “Perilous” is built on ancient words that mean "to Try, Risk, (|Attempt, Hazard, Spiritually Dangerous, involving |Exposure to Death or Destruction or Injury)."
so are #Peril #Perilously #Perilousness #Parlous #Parlously #Perils #Imperil #Imperils #Imperiled #Imperiling #Imperilment #Imperilments

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

They list
  • Boxers
  • Great Danes
  • Huskies
  • Doberman Pinschers
  • Malamute
  • German Shepherds
  • Bullmastiffs 
  • Pit Bulls (which I think is the breed pictured)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments