@MASHABLE helps us sort out the #Surrogates that are Hoping they can #ReplaceTwitter

Well, they explain in the video on the page linked through |that word| below ... I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below. (maybe I'll add some notes beneath it (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments)).

The word |Surrogates| stands on the peak of the tower high above the proto-word *reg- "Move in a Straight Line," which (with the prefix Sub- "in the Place of, Under) evolved through other ancient words to mean what it means today.
just like #Surrogate #SurrogateMother #SurrogateMothers
 #Surrogacy

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Taking notes (mostly because I-personally wouldn't pay attention to the video if I WEREN'T taking notes, but also because ... it's something to type here  I might add my little comments alongside the listings (particularly if they PAY ME to write about them), but really MASHABLE summarizes better in the |Surrogates|-linked video):
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments