Why Do the #ConservaTards think their #Vandalism will EVER Defeat Love? | @MSNBC sees #ConservaTards 'Whacking that Mole' Anyway ...

I guess MSNBC wants to help us with Step 1 of becoming an ally---making us more aware of the struggles our LGBTQ+ brothers-&-sisters go through.

They show us in the article linked through |that word| below. I went ahead and found out a little more about |that word|, and I share my findings with you below (you might start a discussion in the comments).

The word |Vandalism| (originally used to decry the pillage & destruction of art during the French Revolution) is built of #Vandal & -|ism. |Vandal| is from a Germanic Tribe's name for itself (from a proto-word *wandljaz "|Wanderer") that came to mean "Willful Destroyer of what is Beautiful or |Venerable" after the tribe |Sacked Rome.
on which are also-built #Vandalize #Vandalizes #Vandalized
 #Vandalizing

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments