Maybe it's a Sign I'm Getting Old | Feeling Less 'Uplifted' by Superhero-Adventures, and more Upset as they #Destroy the Heroes' Past Glories

Last night, I watched BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - ULTIMATE EDITION; and I have to say that 'they're not the superheroes you show to children.' Children's superheroes need to be 'so good they can't be real,' because this film (and most of the other ones in 'this latest slate of DC heroes' (do they call it "The Snyderverse"?)) are too real to be good ...

Kinda like Lex Luthor said about God, "If God is all-powerful, he can't be all-good; and if he's all-good, then he can't be all-powerful."

The word “Destroy” is built on ancient words that mean "Un-Build."
just like #Destroys #Destroyed #Destroying #Destroyer
 #Destroyers #Destructive #Destructively

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I'm also a little upset by the ending of The CW's THE FLASH ... I'm gradually forgetting 'why I was upset' 😕 maybe it's because Carlos Valdes didn't noticeably appear in the final episode 
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments