Sometimes, I'm an #AdvertisingNerd ... I Don't Remember Which Online Mag. showed the Article, but I Remember @Ezoic was #Plugging for @Wayfair in the margin 8-P

And--while I DID click Wayfair's offer (something like 'pictures of Marilyn Monroe')--I also clicked Ezoic's 'more info'-link; and--though I'm too 'wary of "FREE TRIAL"-offers' to use their services ('intelligently monetizing, producing, analyzing and marketing digital publishers' content' ... I'm sure it's well worth the small amount they ask, but I don't have the fluid income for that)--

I do want to educate other publishers on Ezoic's benefits (through |those links| below)!

The the slang |Plugging| is said to mean "Advertising, Popularizing by Repetition," from the verb meaning "Work Energetically at (to Close, Fill or |Stop a hole with a #Plug). The noun built on ancient words that refer to "a |Wad or |Cork (|Bung) used to |Plug| a Hole in a Vessel (yes, agreeing with the C.A.N.O.E.)" 
(applied to the Electrical Wire, as it's inserted into the Outlet like a |Plug| ... from there, the word's use was extended to "the Sparking Device in an Internal Combustion Engine").
on which are also-built #Plugged #Plugs #EarPlugs
 #FirePlug #FirePlugs #Plugger #Pluggers #PlugIn #PlugUgly
 #Unplug #Unplugs #Unplugged #Unplugging

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments