@nbcBlacklist makes me wonder, Am I #AidingAndAbetting if I move Cryptocurrency with my FREE Mining-Browser @CryptoTabnet? @CATOinstitute @Bitcoinist @ForumPay

Watching a rerun from THE BLACKLIST on NETFLIX (in a season I don't think they have on peacock yet), Agent Aram informs his fellow agents that over half of the cryptocurrency 'marketplace' is "illegal spending" (on illegal products or services ... or money-laundry to clean the criminal-dirt off that kind of money).

Is that true? And--if it's not true, or even if it is--what kind of good things can we say are being done by cryptocurrency (better than by fiat currency)?

I'm trying to find out; but first, |that terminology| (linked to YOUR chance to strengthen the benevolent bitcoin-users for FREE) seems important. So I'll find out a little more about those words and share my findings with you below (and I link to the topic that brought the word up, and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The phrase |Aiding and #Abetting| is defined as 'Aiding someone in Committing- or Encouraging someone to Commit-a Crime.' 
The word |Abetting| is built on the proto-word *bheid- "to Split" (evolving into ancient words that mean "Bite, Incite, Bait To, Harass with Dogs, Urge on ... see Ad-")
on which are also-built #AidAndAbet #AiderAndAbettor
 #AidedAndAbetted #AidsAndAbets #Abet #Abets #Abetted
 #Abetting #Abettor #AidersAndAbettors #Abettors

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



My New Mantra (one of several)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments