Maybe "Daniel" & "Revelation" are 'their' way of Finishing The Bible with a #Flourish | Who are 'They'? @UsefulCharts gives us hints on #WhoWroteTheBible's 'Final Books'

Watching, 

|that word| comes to mind; so I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below (and I link to the topic that brought the word up, and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The word |Flourish| is built on the proto-word *bhel- "to |Thrive, |Bloom" (evolving into ancient words that mean Flower, Prosper, |Blossom, Grow ... perhaps that came to mean "|Brandish a weapon, Wave it about with your hand (perhaps in the pattern of a Flower)" ... also applied to "|Excessive Literary or |Rhetorical |Embellishment, Curlicues in Penmanship, a |Fanfare of Trumpets").
on which is also-built (Yoda-ese? a little) #Flourished
 #Flourishing #Flourishingly #Florence #Florescence
 #Inflorescence

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Matt doesn't comment on 'who wrote these books'---making me suspect that he agrees with the common people's attribution of "the prophet Daniel" (for the book of Daniel) & "John the Revelator (is that 'the apostle' John? I forget)" (for the book of Revelation).

... well, he does mention that 'John the Revelator' and 'the apostle John' are two different people.

Most of his comments are proposing 'the true meanings of its various prophecies' (which he does clarify---telling us that (in this context) "Prophecy" means more 'warning' than 'prediction' ... but coming to mean 'prediction' because the warnings are often "If you don't mend your evil ways, this is what is going to happen).

I suppose I've heard most of those prophecies' metaphors, but my ears perk up when he talks about The Four Horsemen (the main characters of the NOW YOU SEE ME-movies? not exactly😏) ... no, I'm mixing that up with his mention of 'the four living creatures' (The Lion, The Ox, The Man & The Eagle) which are traditionally aligned with The Four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke & John---respectively).
My New Mantra (one of several)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments