At #ChristendomCollege, you can @GetPrinciples for Becoming a Hero! | @ChristendomVA

I saw this ad in Facebook Games (incidentally during a game in which I enlist heroes in winning back 'the kingdom' (Camelot?)), and--though it may have a different message (that's more honest about 'what it's actually selling')--I came away with the thought that it was offering 'a degree in Heroism.'

Principles from Christendom College gives a course-description for its FREE ONLINE course in "The Heroes of Great Literature" on a webpage you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. 

And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

I had thought they were offering a course in #Heroology (the closest word I can find with the meaning 'the study of Heroism')---which I actually found on a slightly different search than the one linked, and actually means 'a #Literary Work on Heroes & their History.'


The word “Heroology” is a combination of the word Hero and the suffix -ology.
#Heroologist #Heroological
The word “Literary” is built on ancient words that mean "Alphabetic Letter (the '|Pertaining to |Literature'-meaning was developed about a century later)."
#Literariness

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Other searches brought up
FREE ONLINE Catholic History-Class

The course-description lists the types of heroes the course discusses (main topics of its lectures:

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments