Is it Better to be #Rejected-because people #Hate You or -because you're #Loved-but-Inconvenient? | #Reject #Hated #Love #include #Rejecting #Hating #Loving #including

That's the summary of a discussion-starter I hyperlink to through 'The Word's below (a discussion you can MAKE MONEY with a response-to); but first I want to know more about 'The Word's, and I find you understand words a lot better when you examine the words their based-on (when you see that those words are based on other words, and those words are based-on ... etc.-etc.)

And I know I've studied most/all of these words elsewhere in this blog,
but I felt it would be good to have all of them (both pairs, at the moment)
on one post.

The word "Rejected (\ #Rejection)" is based on ancient words that mean "to Throw (Impel) Back." 
The word “Hate (\ #Hater #Hateful #HateCrime #HateMail #HateSpeech #LoveHate (Love/Hate))” is built on words that mean “Sorrow” (Grief, Calamity, Care, Trouble, Pain, Anger). 
studies say that the brain processes rejection the same way it does PAIN
The word "Love (\ #LoveApple #LoveBird #LoveChild #LoveKnot #Lover #FallInLove #BeInLoveWith #MakeLove #LoveAffair #LoveLife #LoveBeads #LoveBug #LoveHandles #LoveEmAndLeaveEm #Beloved #Lovable #Unloved #LadyLove #Loveless #LoveLetter #LoveLonging #LoveLorn #Lovely #LoveMaking #LoveScene)" is based on ancient words that mean "to Care, Desire" (also supporting words that mean Joy, Praise, Dear). 

I know the opposite of 'Rejected' is "Accepted," but
I'm not just looking for them to 'Accept' me ... the
truth is, I am "unacceptable" until 'the party I was
rejected-by' #Includes me as one of their party!

The word "Include (\ #Included #Inclusive #Inclusion)" is based on ancient words that mean "to Shut (Close) In."

And--in case the discussion linked above is deemed 'too hateful for myLot'--
Is it Better to feel Rejected-because people Hate You or -because you're Loved-but-Too-Inconvenient? 
That second one is what I'm feeling now.

I don't think I'd like the first one either. I mean, it might start out as being "better that way" as I wouldn't EXPECT people to do me favors (mostly 'give me rides to places' ... which they often would before COVID-19).

And you'd think I'd be used to my 'loved-but-too-inconvenient' status (as my injury was over-26 years ago), but a) that was back when I was so young that OF-COURSE I was 'loved-but-too-inconvenient' (like ALL children are ... the reason why the childless are so happy & free 😁);

and b) I spent 10-20 years living within-walking-distance to The Fun (church, a few restaurants, etc.), so I didn't notice all the people not taking me places ...

What makes me feel it? The Retreats that therapists/physicians call Brain-Injury Camps ... http://texaspilottbicamps.org/texas-traumatic-brain-injury-camps/

Don't get me wrong; they're GREAT excursions, where we can spend a little time away from our everyday routines! But ... I guess I never expected MY 'everyday routine' (moderate reclusion ... not 'locked away in a house out in the middle of nowhere,' but rather 'hardly ever going out'---even before COVID-19's quarantines!)

I expected MY everyday routine to be 'being taken along (by one of the med-students or therapists or physicians I met at one of the Camps, most likely 😉) & helping them have fun!'

But no, these medical people don't want to change their lives the way that many of the survivors' caregivers did when we (survivors) suffered our injuries; they just want to 'keep us quiet' for their 9-to-5 and then go hang out with the rest of the abled population.

(That's why it kinda 'disappointed' me when I found out that--although I think they do have to pay for their airfare-&-lodging-&-food--a lot of the medical staff GET PAID to be there!)

Back to my original question: would it be better to be 'just ignored because you're too dependent to be any fun,' or to be 'rejected out-loud (probably with some name-calling in there to confirm what kind of monster they think you are)'?

Comments