Does he Count as an #incel if he's Not Even Trying? | I Don't Know if @KurtisConner Explains, but he Reminded Me that I Wonder ...

Watching, 

|that word| came to mind; so I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below (and I link to the video that brought the word up (in case I messed up the embed-code), and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The word |Incel| is a portmanteau of Involuntary #Celibate. built on Foundations beneath ancient words that mean "Unmarried" (possibly the proto-words *kaiwelo- "Alone" + lib(h)s- "Living," possibly *kehi-lo- "Whole" (related to "Health")).
on which are also-built #Incels #Celibates #Celibatarian
 #Celibatarians #Celibatist #Celibatists #Celibian #Celibians
 #Celibacy

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments