Who Is #AlanSmithee? ... is He "Me"? | @Joey_Engelman

Alan Smithee is a |Pseudonym for ... Joey explains in the linked video. 
The name (given- & sur-) “Alan” is built on ... it's not clear---maybe ancient words that mean "Little Rock," maybe "|Handsome," maybe #Smithy "an Iranian Tribe Migrating into Europe" ...
just like #Allan #Allen #Allyn #Ailean #Alain #Al #Alaina #Alana #Alanna #Alayna #Alanis #Alannis #Allana #Allannah #Lana #Alana #Allison
The name “Smithee” is Occupational for a family of Smithies (i.e. |Blacksmiths ... or maybe it's a surname taken in 'Admiration' of the Role).

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments