Cutting Through the Noise I Hear about War in #iran as reaction to #iranian General's Death, @POTUS's Response | @Ecosia @WashingtonPost @UPI @MktsInsider @MSNNews @ilhanMN @WSJ @NBCNews


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I follow a lot of #Resisters on Twitter, and they just erupted with suspicious rumor-gossip when they overheard some reports about the death of an Iranian general!

But I wanted to get more information, so I asked & Ecosia told me that:


'That country-name' (below-hyperlinked to my Facebook-profile) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The name “Iran” (a country formerly called "Persia") is built on words that mean “Aryan” (Compatriot).




Tell me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments