#Garland #Garlands #Garlanded #Garlanding #MerrickGarland

That word (and the related words) came up as I researched the word that was brought up by an advertorial (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) linked from a post I link to through the bold text ...

The word “Garland” is built on ancient words that mean "to Turn, Twist" (comparable to words that mean "Adorn, |Bedeck" ... the surname (which 'doubles' as a given-name) means- and is given to they who own-"a |Triangle of Land").

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Vice President (now-President) Joe Biden & then-President Barack Obama applaud the announcement of Merrick Garland at a White House assembly, I guess

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments