Could #CharlesTheThird @RoyalFamily still be "King" without @Coronation2023 (in his timeline)? @KarenPierceUK tells @InsideWithPsaki ... not exactly ???

The word Ambassador Pierce used (the way I remember it, at least) was "Anointing"---I think she mentioned the ceremony's use of Holy Oils to mark the Crown Prince as he becomes/became King (the Once & Future-, eh?)

The word “Coronation” is built on ancient words that mean "Crown, Wreath (Adorn with a Garland ... funny that the interview features The Ambassador's flower-garden, as #Carnation is said to be a corruption of 'Coronation')."
just like #Coronations #Coronation

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

She mentions 'the Anointing,' and I think of King David's anointing by the prophet Samuel. Would David still have been King (of Israel) if Samuel hadn't anointed him? Possibly, but probably not. David was nothing but a shepherd-turned-soldier; he would've been a high-ranking commander or -advisor, but--without 'a royal parent'--he wouldn't have ascended to the throne without Samuel's prophetic say-so.


So I suppose we could compare it to "Graduation" or "Weddings" or any other ceremony meant to mark 'that one has become something (or--usually--that one shall continue to be something which they've been for a while now).'

This post may look 'shoddy' right now (the Wednesday before Charles III's Coronation), but--Queen Elizbeth II's coronation (some 70 years ago) carrying her through the rest of her life, and the scheduled broadcast of the 2023 coronation being some 4 or 5 hours long (or longer)--I'll be 'building onto' this post for a good long while.

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments