Oh Come Let Us #Adorn Him, #CharlesTheThird @Coronation2023 | @PTXofficial

That's the meaning of the bold text below, hyperlinked to my post about one of the words it supports ...

The word “Adorn” is built on ancient words that mean "to Prepare-, Furnish-, Fit out- (|Row, Rank, |Series, Arrangement) -To (see Order, Ad-)."
just like #Adorns #Adorned #Adorning #Adornment #Unadorned

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Oh, I know 'the word in the song I'm thinking-of' is actually "Adore"; but it's important that we come to 'Adorn' him (on May 6, for his 2023 Coronation ceremony).

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments