Maybe THIS is why #KingCharlesIII @RoyalFamily wasn't #Crowned until #May6 (2023) ... the Royal Coaches weren't Prepped | @USATODAY @TandCmag

USA TODAY presents a video (linked through the bold text below) about some of the preparations that need to take place before King (or is he still just 'Crown-Prince'? No, Town & Country reminds us that he became King immediately upon Elizabeth II's September 2022 death) Charles III can be crowned this May.

The word “Crowned” is built on ancient words that mean "|Wreath, |Garland, anything Curved (Turned (Turnt?), Bent)."
just like #Crown #Crowns #Crowning #CrownOfThorns #CrownPrince #CrownPrinces

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And--just in case you're wondering (like I was)--the coronation has absolutely no effect on Charles' position as King. Just like the graduation-ceremony after your education, or the wedding-ceremony to your marriage (all the extra around that little "I do; I do; By the Power Vested in Me ...").

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments