TIBGEZ tells us about Symptoms of #LewyBodyDementia (through @Taboola & my @WowAppOFFICIAL)

Well, I link to the article (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) through the bold text ...

Lewy Body Dementia (explained better at that link) is a form of #Dementia caused by ' #Lewy Bodies' (Abnormal Deposits of |Alpha-|Synuclein Protein in the Brain). 
The word |Dementia| is built on ancient words that mean "Being Out of- or Away from-one's Mind (Mad, Raving, Insane Thinking, in a Low Condition of Mental Function)."
just like #Dement #Demented #Dement #SenileDementia #DementiaPraecox (a.k.a. Schizophrenia) #Dementedness
The word |Lewy| is from their discoverer Dr. F.H. Lewy, with a surname built on ancient words that mean "Left" (or a variant of Levy).
just like #Lew #Lowy #Loewy #Len #Ewy #Levy #Lowe #Low #Blew #Levi

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


At the bold links above, TIBGEZ describes the symptoms
  • Visiospatial Difficulties
  • Changes in Cognitive Ability
  • Delusions
  • Difficulty Moving
  • Personality Changes
  • Active Dreaming
  • Faulty Autonomic Nervous System
  • Memory Loss
  • Hypomimia
  • Visual Hallucinations
I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments