@CBSSunday reminds us that #MentalHealth Problems Persist under #TheCOVID19Pandemic | @WendySparrow @GatewayOCD @VeryWell | #Mental #Mentality #Mentally #MentalPatient #MentalWard

Well, 'they discuss' at the video linked-to through "that word" below.

What I show here is 'the group of words' that give "that word" a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Mental” is built on ancient words that mean "to Think."

Some TED-Talks discuss various mental health matters
SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Possibly in dealing with my own form of OCD, I looked up what Wendy Sparrow called "Contamination-phobia." I found that it's one of the most-common forms of OCD (actually called "Contamination OCD"). 

Where my OCD kicks in, I now feel the urge search (on the search-engine that plants trees) to see if there's an 'official' name for that fear ... two names for what's commonly called "germophobia"---Mysophobia (focusing more on 'the dirt that serves as host for germs') & Verminophobia ... or Bacteriophobia, or other related fears on the VeryWell Mind-list. (I'm surprised I don't (before I write this) put that list on my post for Phobias or my post for Fears!)

So many sub-topics come up in that video! before I even start to praise for the Valerie Andrews' victory over her phobia when she participated in the Black Lives Matter protests!

Comments