@BecauseMomSays_ lists Products the #Luddites Love | @MSNnews (because @MicrosoftStart doesn't have 'a Gold Checkmark' lol) @CollinsDict

... hmm ...

The “Luddites” are a group (weavers in Midlands & Northern England who sought to destroy machinery for fear it would deprive them of work ... much like modern writers fear that programs like ChatGPT will outperform them in writing) 
named after a rumored person named Ned #Ludd, a worker who (they say) smashed two machines in his Leicestershire workshop one day in 1779. That surname is built on ancient words that mean "|Servant" or "works and/or lives near a |Canal."
see also #Luddite #Luddism #Luddists #Luddist #Ladd #Ladde #Laddey #Ladds #Lade #Ladey #Laddy

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


The slideshow (linked through the bold text above) has slides (with some comments from reddit) for
I'm surprised they didn't mention 'Musical Instruments' (other than 'Guitars'); although then they probably would've seen why there haven't been any "advancements" in the commonly used versions of the products above---"if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments