Are You @PapaMurphys' #TeamKylie or #TeamZack? (Whose #Fork is the Most-Crucial?) | @iSpotTV @AbanCommercials @BestAds


Well, I link to some info on the commercial ("Zack vs. Everyone") through the bold text below ...

The word “|Fork|” is built on ancient words that mean ... it's not clear---maybe "Stake or Post (for a Prop or |Gallows), #Pitchfork, Two-Pronged Fork, which came to mean Disagree, be Inconsistent, Divide into Branches and/or go Separate Ways," 
maybe there's a notion of "|Horned like a Cuckold" (I was going to ask which pizza-cook you thought was most "Crucial," but a) I've already done Crucial and b) you can see that 'Fork' is the meaning of a supporting-word of 'Crucial').
just like #Forks #Pitchforks #Forkful #Forklift #Spork #Forked #Forking #ForkItOver #ForkOut #ForkedTongue 

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I'm with Team Kylie ... the way she prepared the pizza, anyone could've finished it up like Zack (although Zack probably added a special blend of spices, those weren't as needed as Kylie's contribution).

A couple more sites give us some extra info (but only iSpot even mentioned that there were 'actors' in the thing!):
  • Aban Commercials, which also linked to many other excellent commercials
  • BestAdsOnTV, which gives us lots of the production-credits (but no actors, as far as I know)
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments