Looking for the Meaning of the Surname #Kardashev, I Could Only Find ... @Bing @Wikipedia

... with a hint that 'most Russian names ending "that way" mean "offspring of,"' I looked up & found ...

The word “Kardashev” is built on ancient words that mean "Child of Brother, -|Kinsman or -Comrade (of a Member of a |Junior Branch of a Noble Family ... and I'm guessing a 'Junior Branch' (Bing thinks it's actually a Cadet Branch) is one that's not in line for the Family's Highest Throne (King or |Queen, |Emperor or |Empress, |Czar or |Czarina, |Sultan or |Sultanah))."
#Kardas #Kardasz #Kardasis #Kardassis #Kardash

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Yes, that name is listed on a post you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but before you go, I wanted to mention the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments