@CryptoTabnet doesn't even put an Honest #Facade on their 'probably not a Ponzi-scheme' Scheme!

I'm going to continue doing 'the work' that keeps CryptoTab from being 'a Ponzi-scheme' (keeping Crypto-spenders' transactions secure); I hope you'll join me with this free browser & its free mining-software (winning you free Bitcoin in exchange for energy you're using anyway), but CryptoTab thinks you just want people to give you more money (in exchange for the least-possible amount of work).

I'll discuss that in a moment, but first I want to teach you about some of these words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Facade (though I've only seen it spelled façade)” is built on ancient words that mean "Face" (it literally means "Front of a Building," but I've only ever heard it used to mean "Fake, False Mask to Hide the |Nefarious |GoingsOn" 🕵️‍♂️)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


The ad reads,

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments