Maybe I Do it All for the Thrill of 'being Rescued from the #JawsOfDefeat' | @CryptoTabNFT

I refer to that thrill-seeking as 'my strategy' (#lingering about near 'the jaws of #Defeat' in order that I might be '#snatched from them right before they crush me') in a paying forum you can access FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Defeat” is built on ancient words that mean "to Un-, Not- (see Dis-) -Do, -Perform (standing on ancient words that mean Set, Put)."
#Defeatism #Defeatist #Defeated #Defeating #Defeats #Undefeated
The word “Lingering” is built on ancient words that mean "to Lengthen."
#Linger #Lingerer #Lingered #Lingeringly
The word “Snatched” is built on ancient words that mean "to Sudden Snap or -Bite" (compare Snack).
#Snatch #Snatches #Snatching #Snatcher

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


You could say that a great deal of success has been built upon 'that kind of thrill-seeking' (people who've been 'Snatched from the jaws-of-Defeat' include a great number of people who were thought dead but either defeated death or totally evaded it and just went into hiding).

And yes, you could say I'm one of those; but now I'm going down a path that seems hopeless---one of several paths I walk down (for fun, for something to pass the time, whatever); but I feel like I'm doing it alone, so I come back home feeling like I've accomplished nothing but 'getting back home to rest before waking the next day and choosing another path' (sort of 'The Boulder of Sisyphus,' which he struggles to push to the top of the hill each day just to let it roll back down & be pushed to the top of the hill again the next day).





Comments