#infoDump of #July282022 @MSFTnews | @pure_rea @HeraldZen

I opened my Microsoft homepage, and the news looked so interesting, I 'overclicked' it. I want to share all the info with you, but there's so much!... the 'infodump' (links to each story, with maybe a little commentary if I feel like it) is below 'the bloglovin-code' (I need to look at that ... soon); but first ...

Microsoft News delivers 'all the news online' on a page you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but right-now I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

An “Infodump” (obvs. using the words Info + #Dump) is when a Publisher Unloads so much Information that you can't take time to Analyze (or even really Understand) the News they're Sharing
The word "Dump" is built on words like the Scandinavian words that mean "to Fall Hard, -Suddenly, to Beat."
#Dumps #Dumped #Dumping #Dumpy #DumpingGround #DumpTruck #TakeADump #TheDump #Dumpster #DumpsterDiving #DownInTheDumps

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



today's 'infodump':



Comments