Maybe I Don't Understand the Big Deal because I Get All My #News from #Comedy - @MatPatGT @ColbertLateShow @LateNightSeth @JerrySeinfeld #GoodNews #Comedian #BadNews #Newsworthy #NewsMedia #NewsReport #InTheNews #NewsAlert #NewsUpdate #AllTheNewsThatsFitToPrint

Whenever I see people 'posting on Facebook' (the closest I've ever gotten to 'chatting at the water-cooler') about the Mueller Report (on investigations into Trump's 2016 Presidential Campaign), I think (in a tone that Jerry Seinfeld made famous), "What Is The-Deal with this report?

"I mean, if it 'reveals' that Trump is 'not fit for office' in more than just a psychological way (i.e. that 'the way he got into office was (as he-himself said) "rigged" or unfairly modified by Mark "Facebook" Zuckerberg, Agent Smith's collusion with Morpheus, or the 400-lb. PLA/KGB Operative in bed (in his mom's basement) next-door to the CPC/Kremlin),

"What difference will it make? I know it might give Senate/Congress 'cause to kick him out of office,' but so? Will all the American citizens get a 100%-rebate on the taxes they paid to the Federal Government? As it's not even holding up 'the illusion that they were ever working for us'—the story they give us that 'our vote' has any-but-a-passing influence on 'getting the laws we want into the USC'?"


The word "News" is built on ancient words that mean "New |Things" (|Tidings). 
The word "Comedy" is built on words that mean "|Revel, |Carousal, Merry-Making, Festival + Singer, |Poet (|Ode)."


Comments