I don't wanna "Study" Crypto-Mining like it's a "Full-Time Job," but @MetaMask wants to tell us about #CryptoGas ... | @CryptoTabNET

I don't want to be 'one o` those guys' who try to tell you why you "how cryptocurrency works" (by which they usually mean 'how you could make so much money from it' or something)---really, I'm pretty sure my CryptoTab-browser handles all the technical details ...

But I needed to download/install Metamask (a browser-extension that is--I think--'a crypto-wallet for the browser'), and--in looking through a few of the optional settings on the extension--I came across this article about "how gas-fees work with Metamask."

I guess I am 'one o` those guys,' but I'm not gonna talk about 'how much money we can make' or anything like that. I'll tell you 'why I cryptomine' ... below the subscribe-bar ...

First I want to teach you about #ThatWord (bold-set hyperlinked to Metamask's report telling how 'gas fees' work ... after a brief announcement from CryptoTab); but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

CryptoGas is (I think) 'the Fees that people Pay to Transfer Money through "the Mines" (really through "the Decentralized Banking System," but we earn the money by "CryptoMining")'; though they just call it #Gas, short for the #Gasoline people buy to Fuel their motor-vehicles.
The word “Gasoline” was apparently a trade name (for "a #Gaseous Compound used for Lighting & Heating"), built on ancient words that mean "Empty Space (see Chaos ... adding the -ol (here representing ancient words that mean 'Oil') and the Chemical suffix -ine)."
#Gasolines #Gasses #GasItUp #GetSomeGas #LowOnGas #TankOfGas #Gassed #Gassing #GasGuzzler #Gasohol #Gasolene #GasStation #Gasser #GasWorks #GasOven #GasStove #GasFees #GasBill #GasBills #GasFee

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Why I Crypto-mine? The long-and-short of it is, "Because people want to send others their money without 'greasing the palm' of any central bank."

That's also the main reason I can't fully explain cryptocurrency. Oh, I can give you the basic process (someone wants to send someone else money, so they give 'that money plus "gas fees"' to The System, The System attaches that money to a number, we crypto-miners' computers guess at that number, then--by guessing the right number--a lucky miner completes a code to pass the money to the next link in The System's blockchain and gets that share of the gas-fee in return);

But I don't know much about it except for 'the little bit I do' (turn on my mining-program). I can't know-or-care who the money is coming-from, who the money is going-to 🤷🏽‍♂️





Comments